Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kid Blog

Don't you love incorporating technology into your classroom? It definitely gives your lessons a different feel and increases student engagement. While on Pinterest a few weeks back I discovered a website called KidBlog. It's so simple to use. I created a class page and gave each one of my students a log in and  password. We blog on Wednesday and Friday. It is a huge hit. The best part is it is very secure. Click below to go to KidBlog's website. 


Here are a few pictures of my students blogging.

Sometimes I post pictures for the students to ask questions about or make connections to.
 
Even my RtI students enjoy putting their thoughts onto the blog.This particular prompt asked about how they envisioned their lives when they are grown.


I know this one is hard to read but it says 'I will have a hot rod. I would be a veterinarian. I hope to only have two kids because they will make my hair gray.'

No comments:

Post a Comment