Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Facts in a Snap: A writing activity

So far this summer I have pinned a ton of ideas for next year but am having a little bit of trouble getting started. I did create this freebie and am excited to share it with the blogging world. My mother in law is addicted to Snapple. I'm not much on tea so I've never payed attention to it. Then I randomly noticed there were odd facts written on the caps. How cool is that! I do an Odd Fact collaborative journal in my class and use an Odd Fact app on my kindle. It is a great way to turn on reluctant readers because it hooks them. Now I'm trying to take it a step farther with my reluctant writers!

So, introducing Facts in a Snap!

 I have saved probably about 20 caps so far. I'm even drinking a little bit of the Snapple myself, but mostly they have come from the mother in law. The container I have used is an empty applesauce container. Really any container would work, I just like the way it looks. You can download this for free at my Teachers pay Teachers store. Just click the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment